A society in which everyone is given a chance to actively participate in social problem solving.
Giving everyone a chance to forge a safer, fairer and more inclusive society.
We do this by producing evidence-based solutions to current social problems, sharing best practice, and by supporting young people to shape decision-making.
Our core Organisational Values
We were founded upon the principles of:
- user & civic participation
- restorative justice and dialogue
- individual empowerment and responsibility
We act in the spirit of partnership, dignity, integrity and honesty and we remain independent, fearless and respectful of diversity and equality issues.
We should be known for our:
- Strong organisational ethos rooted in our founding values
- Professionalism and expertise driven by values, integrity, dedication and passion.
IARS' Core Business
These activities relate to the function and role of IARS as a forward thinking and innovative organisation working directly with individuals, organisations, groups and networks independently of geographical boarders. These strategies determine the focus and desired outcomes of all of IARS' project activities and forms the basis of any future plans.