The Policy Response Group (PRG)
IARS' Forum, the Policy Response Group, is a focused policy response group. The main aim of the Group is to respond to law and policy reform as it happens throughout the year. Focused meetings take place on an ad hoc basis with the purpose of debating or developing responses to changes in law and policy. Forum members are able to attend only those meetings that fall within their area of interest and, or expertise.
We would like to offer an open invitation to our next session on Thursday 13th Febuary from 4-6pm at IARS offices in Stockwell, as a way of getting to know more about the group and how you could participate in your capacity as a youth-focused organisation.
Organisations that have attended Policy Response Group meetings include:
- StopWatch Policy Group
- The Foyer Federation
- The British Youth Council
- The Anne Frank Trust
- The Citizenship Foundation
- The Women's Resource Centre
- The Howard League for Penal Reform
- Mentor UK and the National Council for Voluntary Youth Services
Policy Response Group Meetings and Policy work
- May 2013- Transforming Youth Custody: Putting Education at the Heart of Detention
- March 2012 - Big Lottery Fund: Consultation on building Capabilities for Impact and Legacy
- January 2012 - Consultation on Police Powers to Promote and Maintain Public Order
- September 2011 - Positive for Youth
- June 2011 - Building a Fairer Britain: Reform of the Equalities and Human Rights Commission
- April 2011 - National Curriculum Review: Call for Evidence
Contact Grace Loseby (email@example.com) for more information.
|IARS PRG Terms of Reference 2014.pdf||174.4 KB|