PROCHILD Newsletter II is out now!
The IARS International Institute is pleased to announce the second newsletter of the PROCHILD Project. PROCHILD aims to protect the fundamental rights of the Child through the creation of a multi-professional, integrated model of cooperation with stakeholders involved in response to violence against children.
This edition focuses on the activities delivered under Work Package 4, which lays the foundations for an interdisciplinary training for professionals. The partnership carried out surveys that assessed the quality of Child Protection Services (CPS), evaluations of awareness raising materials addressed to minors, families and the general public, and roundtables and focus groups with professionals from the health, social, school services as well as the police and judicial authorities and third sector organisations. The discussions led to the identification of recommendations to improve cooperation among services. These procedures and the latest project updates can be read in the newsletter below.
· PROCHILD Project
· Project Updates
· Finland – Non-Violent Childhoods action plan ready to prevent violence against children
· Germany – Reflections from the social/ health services, law enforcement and educational sectors
· Italy – Establishing a dialogue and setting up a multi-disciplinary network in Italy
· Greece – Development of protocols among the actors involved in the assistance and protection of abused children
· United Kingdom – Identifying Obstacles of Service Fragmentation and Corresponding Recommendations from Safeguarding Professionals in the UK
· France – Developing a transferrable interdisciplinary intervention model with child protection professionals and service users
Read the newsletter here Newsletter2_prochild
JOIN AND FOLLOW US
Follow the hashtag #PROCHILD_PROJECT
CONTACT FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES:
The IARS International Institute
+44 (0)7833 224442