Digital and business skills!
IARS is the coordinator of E.D.E.E.Y. programme for social and digital entrepreneurship
EDEEY has launched its official website https://edeey.eu/en/ . You can find important information about the overall project, the project’s goals, and the partners on the website. In addition, you will also have access to the eLearning platform , by visiting the EDEEY’s website, you can read the courses’ structure and you will be able to register and select the courses you are interested in. When the courses are ready, you will receive an email and start the courses you selected.
The courses are:
- Business planning and practical advice from experts;
- Access to finance and other support for your enterprise;
- Social Enterprise – Measuring social impact;
- Marketing strategy – Focus on digital;
- Social media and content marketing;
- GDPR and digital skills for working remotely.