Passionate about change?
This vacancy is now closed.
The IARS International Institute is pleased to announce a vacancy for a Project Officer for our youth projects. The post is offered under our IARS Associate Scheme. Successful candidates will be invited to a face-to-face / online interview in August. We are looking for an immediate start and the deadline is the 17 August 2021 at 23:59.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate individual with experience in action research and writing, and with an interest in making a difference in the lives of young people.
You will be conversant with research methods and have an interest in youth work. A background in social justice, human rights and equality will be an advantage but it’s not essential. IARS is an international NGO and thus we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Ideally you would also have some knowledge of gender based violence and gender stereotypes and you are able and willing to facilitate trainings for educators and young people
Our offer includes:
- Competitive salary 2 – 3 days per week
- CPD accredited online and face-to-face training on research methods etc.
- Fully funded bursaries to travel abroad, and across the UK.
- Excellent networking opportunities internationally including working in partnership with 15 organisations and governments from 10 European countries.
- The hours can be worked remotely and flexibly during the week.